Places to visit in Tuscany coast -Hotel La Pigna Hotel 3 stars in Marina di Pietrasanta in Versilia the best place to visit in Tuscany coast
- The closest airport to Versilia is the international airport Galileo Galilei of Pisa.
- Pisa is about 35 km from Pietrasanta and is easily accessible by bus or train.
- PIETRASANTA STATION IS ON THE ROME / GENOA
- At the station of Pietrasanta many trains do not stop. At 10 miles, well-connected, the resort of Viareggio with a greater number of long-distance trains.
- Consult the schedule of Ferrovie dello Stato.
- FROM GENOVA: Autostrada A12, southbound to Versilia.
- FROM MILANO: Autostrada A1 direction south to Parma then take the A15 (della Cisa) to La Spezia, where you take the A12 southbound to Versilia.
- FROM FIRENZE: Autostrada Firenze-Mare A11 to Lucca where you then attaches to the slip road to Viareggio. Then A12 northbound to exit Versilia.
- FROM ROMA: Autostrada A1 to A11 then Florence to Viareggio. Then A12 northbound to exit Versilia.
Places to visit in Tuscany coast